Thursday, July 2, 2009

You're the worst kind.

You, sir have issues. Karma works, I know that much for sure and I feel as if yours hasn't been balanced out in quite some time.

Honestly Zoltan, I kind of despise you. You became incredibly selfish and unfeeling. You hurt someone twice without a second thought, and then blamed me for reacting to that? Really? Really really? Lets use our brains here, thats a bit silly seeing as YOU were the one who decided to be a giant asshole. Here's to hoping that I really never have to hear from you again.

This whole thing was SO ridiculous, and SO stupid that I don't even miss it because I am completely enraged with your self perscribed life lessons. Fuck you, get over it. No matter what, you'll always be an impatient and petulant child. You made Christopher look like a model boyfriend.

Oy. Don't come around any more.

Aside from all that, it is a (somewhat) beautiful thursday morning and I am listening to The Shins! I'm in an obnoxiously good mood considering. I guess it wasn't all that great anyways haha. He never laughed. Not only that, he never took the time to become a child again and play. He was a big brother to Bennett, but never a child himself.

I love being able to have a ridiculously good time by simply trying to remember not to take life so seriously. I don't ever want to grow up and I'm happy with that:)

No comments:

Post a Comment