My feelings are hurt.
I don't really have a right to complain though. But they still hurt none the less.
Its really nice being in my new bed. Its like an extension of alone time. A place to curl up and be comforted by no other, than yours truly.
Its a strange feeling, stepping out of something, and into something else. I can feel the middle between them. Its eerie. Like a twilight that exists only in thought and not in reality. Despite everything, I don't feel awful living here. I feel so at home here. I want to be here for a long time.
I need some Amy time here, I'm pretty excited for it. Having Sundays off is one of the best parts of my week, every week. Sunday is one of those days that feels like its supposed to be lazy, full fo sunshine and rain all at once.
I'm still affected by what I did. Everyday.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment