
Merrily
Merrily
Merrily
Merrily
Life is but a dream
Yyyyyyyyyuck. I feel just atrocious. I have definitely remembered why my first instinct is usually the better of the thousands of ideas that bounce off the inside of my head. But whoops, epic fail Amy. Whatever, I just feel sheepish I guess. BaAaAaAa.
I couldn't sleep last night, I started reciting nursery rhymes, and it just smoothed over everything like peanut butter. Which is good! So I sent a text to Little Wolf with Row your boat in it, I don't think it had quite the same effect, but it must have been nice to hear something from me that wasn't solemn and cross.
I am going to clean my room when I get home, its grossssss. And when I'm finished that, laundry. And when I'm finished laundry I'M GOING TO THE ROM. I'll even go alone, I just want to get out to do something nerdy. Maybe even the science centre. And I'm going to go to the AGO on wednesday when its free.
I can't wait to work more, I want to get my tattoo if I'm not doing anything for Christmas. It really terrifies me, hopefully someone will be home.
I'm going to make some toast and peanut butter. And pee. I need to pee. And find some watercolors.
Goodbye sad world, I got in my dirigible, cranked the nursery rhymes and sailed back home. I'll come visit, maybe later.
I want a tire swing in my room.

No comments:
Post a Comment