
Some people have a childlike playfulness.
Some people just don't know how to grow up.
I hate the real world. Its boring boring boring stress stress stress boring stress boring.
Its time for an adventure. I feel like I have a pretty awesome life, but lately, I really only feel stimulated by dreams. Dreams when I'm asleep that is. Not those things that you wish were true but are always really disappointing. I find more often than not that the things that make us truly happy are usually on a much smaller scale. And they don't disappoint.
For example, yes, I suppose graduating from some for of school would be a dream for me, since I'm not really all that into school. I would be happy if that happened. But yesterday, around 3ish, I got out of the shower, came into my room in my towel, and this is what I saw:
Todd sitting on the loveseat by the window, playing with Big P, and the entire room was filled with sunshine.
I don't even know what else to say. I really hope people notice and appreciate things like this too.

Take pictures with your eyes... cameras just don't capture it the way we see it.
ReplyDelete