Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Back on my feet

Those we the yuckiest couple weeks ever!

But

I'm back and feeling divine!

I'm getting things done that I should be, I'm working really hard to get all my ducks in a row to be a nanny. I called most of my references today, let them know what was going on and 4 out of 6 are really happy with what I'm doing! I haven't been able to speak to the other 2 yet. I'm really excited about this. Its been awhile, but I must be confident! I love children, I babysat ALOT for a long time. I can do this. And I would like doing it. And I'll probably get better at cooking haha. And All my children's books will be of more use.

I'm really excited. I think I'm getting past some things. I'm so excited to be doing something like this for myself. Something I wanted to do, and just never thought as an option.

Nanny Amy

Hahahahahahahaha. Okay, I finished my craigslist post, so now its back to Lost. And then tomorrow to the doctor's! To the library! To the goddamn grocery store and laundromat!

Roar

1 comment:

  1. Remember that idea we had to make children's books?? We should actually start hammering out some ideas - whatcha think?

    ReplyDelete