...that gets wasted and falls in love with the world
...that paints on shoe boxes because sometimes there's nothing else
...that plays Michael Jackson really loud so she can run around in a circle and scream
...that throws mangoes at ceiling fans
...that honestly can stand things that are cheesy
...that dreams of being a hippy
...that loves awkward humour
...that gets claustrophobic pretty easily
...that makes really stiff drinks
...that watches anime movies over and over
...that loves to sing along with Elton John
...that breaks her own heart all the time.
I'm still drunk. And I can't listen to Jamie watching Trueblood anymore. Its WAY too cheesy. I'm gonna go watch Princess Mononoke.
Good night moon, good night room, good night beer, good night mango stuck on the wall light, good night drunken painting session, good night Paul James, good night Big P, good night Brotherbear, good night mom and dad.
Don't blame it on the sunshine, don't blame it on the moonlight, RARARARARARAAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAAA, blame it on the boogie.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment