Friday, August 28, 2009

Way to go.

Bah. I'm a tool. I don't know when this happened, but somewhere along the line I stopped being fragile. It felt like I was in some kind of hurry to get somewhere really far away. Looking back, I don't know why I was so rushed. I'll just take my time.

I love so many things. I steer away from even more. But its alright. I've been feeling pretty free lately, I can make my own rules.

Mmmmmm sometimes I just want to give the world a big hug. It constantly provides me with places to go, and things to do.

I'm so excited to move into our new house. Some people think its really weird that Andrew and I are still living together. I really don't give a damn. I'm so excited.

I'm so so excited. I'm poor and I'm so happy.

I'm going to get drunk and paint and be merry!

No comments:

Post a Comment