Monday, June 1, 2009

I haven't taken off my boots yet.

Most likely, because they take too damn long. Awesome boots, beautiful boots, lacey-uppy boots!

Stupid boots.

I haven't blogged in so so very long. I used to have a blog way back when, but that got hacked, a couple times.

Lets discuss this little idea of why it got hacked! My ex-boyfriend is a nutter, yes, but I would like to put the blame on romantic love, the biggest and most mysterious mindfuck known to man. If you are unaccustomed to the word "mindfuck" then you are truly naive.

But here you are anyhow:

MINDFUCK - noun

An idea or concept that shakes ones previous beliefs about the nature of reality.

Thank you urbandictionary.com.

Now, lets get down to buisness. Romantic love can be so many different things, but noone can deny the power it has to put you in that lovely little bubble of bliss that gives you tunnel vision like you wouldn't believe. After your bundle of joy pops however, things seem so very different from how you were seeing them. Its (usually) upsetting to know that your judgement was faulty in some manner. Lets say, things just aren't peachy anymore and they end. Lets say it was a long time coming. LONG TIME. Did you know that when long term relationships end, the biochemistry in your brain resembles that of someone going through heroin withdrawal?

Romantic love is a terrifying thing methinks.

And yet, I am still a hopeless romantic.

My roommate's cat looks like its been dead for 2 months. I do not love it.

The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment