Monday, June 1, 2009

Yes, my second post on the same night as my first. Shut up.

When I got home, I told myself I'd clean, but I didn't. Fail.

Zoran just called to see if I wanted McD's at 3:55 in the AM. Where HAVE YOU BEEN all my late nights, good grief!

I want to discuss alone time. Because I youtubed it the other day. And it was a rather delightful experience.

Alone time is necessary. But when forced upon you, it feels totally icky. I have devised a list (or plan, depending on how you look at life) on how to make your alone time less boring and filled to the brim with more OOMPH. Aka joie de vivre!

1. Imagine what it would be like to be a member of the opposite sex. Or a creepy crawly.
2. Try ans stretch all the muscles you think you have in your face.
3. Find the longest hair on your head.
4. Count all things blue. Or any other seemingly dominant colour.
5. Make up words.
6. Try and convince yourself of an alternate universe existing on the other side of mirrors. Or closets.
7. Read a fucking book, thanks.
8. Just sit and LISTEN to some music. It works wonders I tell you.
9. Draw a map of your neighborhood. But make it alot more fun than regular icky maps.

I'm adding to this later, I need bed.

Have a toooooooootal hapsday!

No comments:

Post a Comment